Saturday, July 10, 2004

Home for a bit...

I haven't been exactly communicative and regular with my posts lately, as I have been travelling heaps and also been doing more work than anticipated.

Boy, has it been a punishing schedule...but one which is enjoyable nevertheless...

I sometimes wonder whether I like the wandering life....

Perhaps I do...but I do get tired of it....

It's fun to see, experience, do stuff. You really do get a sense of life and what it can possibly bring and what it can possibly hold...

On the other hand, I do harbour a hope or perhaps a want of stability.
But I don't know where and how...

Perhaps I still do want to experience and see the world!

China has been extremely interesting...
It's easy to see the negatives of being in China, but on the other hand, you can get a hellava experience there!
For one, it really made me realised how anglophile I am.....and what a culture shock it has given me!

On the other hand, I can get to experience and appreciate the finer aspects of the chinese culture, society and thoughts.....(if you ignore the negative aspects or have a positive spin to the negative aspects!)

It is a country rich in experience and it's vibrant!
Even Wuhan is vibrant in its own way....
I get the sense that life is so rich there!
But also life is so cheap there! You have to make it your own! And how do you do it?

Education is one way of doing it, but grasping what life gives you is another possible way(that's how i feel!)

I am home in KL and JB for a week, as I am awaiting my visa to be done! This time around to minimize hassles, I will be obtaining a 6 mth multiple visa! So yeah! I can have as many trips in and out of china!

Will be out to the motherland in a couple of days...

Can't say I really look forward to it as I am weary of travelling, but on the other hand, I am looking to experience once again what China has to give me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home