Monday, June 28, 2004

Huh....

I started this thread but I have lost my thoughts as what I wanted this thread to say...

Don't you think sometimes things are like that...

You start out with an intention to do something, or to say something...
And it all comes out all wrong...

Perhaps even though I "talk" heaps, I sometimes have problem saying the things that really meant to me.

What is it? What is it that prevents me from saying or doing things when I really want to do so....

I wonder whether World leaders do that...
Perhaps that is why Bush Jr ALWAYS gets things wrong?

My actions and words, if wrong, will only hurt or harm people close to me (which doesn't really number many)

But his, on the other hand can impact the world!

I really have no idea where this thread is leading me...

Perhaps it is because I am so confused....

Or perhaps it is because I am so tired...

Or even perhaps it's like 2am and I am still in the office....

I am so lost sometimes....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SS recalls leaving SEECS post-1am on Friday nights.
Lurching across the foamy Lincoln Square.
Like a complete zombie.
Feeling brainjuice dripping out from ears, nose and eyes.
Never had to worry about muggers.
After nice long steamy shower.
Old yellow bathroom bulb really amplifies Panda eyerings.

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home